- The Smoke and Mirrors behind Wheat Belly and Grain Brain
- Medical Board of California Misses an Opportunity to Protect Healthcare Consumers
- Do Vegetarians Live Longer Than Health Conscious Omnivores?
- Ronald M. Krauss, MD—The Doctor Who Made Lard-eating Fashionable
- A Preliminary Evaluation of Chowdhury Meta-Analysis on the Association of Fatty Acids with Coronary Risk
- The Clintons: Chelsea (Pregnant), Hillary (Unhealthy), and Bill (Healthy)
- Clearing Up The Confusion Surrounding Saturated Fat
- Evaluation of Chowdhury Meta-Analysis on the Association of Fatty Acids with Coronary Risk, Part 2
- Ten Cases of Severe, Mostly Rheumatoid, Arthritis Cured by the McDougall Diet
- Evaluation of Chowdhury Meta-Analysis on the Association of Fatty Acids with Coronary Risk, Part 3
- Dr. McDougall’s Color Picture Book – Food Poisoning
- Help Stop the Lying by the Media
- Ancel Keys and Cherry Picking: Can We Please Get This One Thing Right?
- Results of the Diet & Multiple Sclerosis Study
- Early Detection for Cancer Is a Risky Business
- Helping Friends Understand the McDougall Diet
- The McDougall Program Cohort: The Largest Study of the Benefits from a Medical Dietary Intervention
- Holiday Planning Recipes
- I Say “No” to Flu Vaccines
- Saturated Fat and Heart Disease Meta-Analyses: Were Scientists Wrong?
- Dean Ornish, MD: A World Changer
- A Healthy Diet Will Slow and/or Stop Most Cancers. Why Not?
- Vitamin D Supplements Are Harmful — Sunshine and Food Determine Health
- Extreme Nutrition: The Diet of Eskimos*
- Get Out of the Medical Business
A Primary Goal of the McDougall Program
- Lies and Damned Lies: Damned Lies Harm the Public and Planet Earth
- Athletics in the Spotlight: Low-Carb vs. High Carb
- Best of Past McDougall Newsletters – March 2014: Ronald M. Krauss, MD—The Doctor Who Made Lard-eating Fashionable
- Broccoli and Kale Tastes Bitter
- Best of Past McDougall Newsletters – Diet: One Important Solution to Sexual Abuse
- Patients Advised to Take More Blood Pressure Pills
- Is October Breast Cancer “Awareness” or “Industry” Month?
- Holiday Meal Planning
- Food, Sex, and Attractiveness
Part 2: The Roles of Skin (Color, Oiliness, and Acne) and Body Odor