Prep: 5 minutes Chill: 2 hours
Serves:Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise or Tofu Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp prepared mustard
- Several twists of freshly ground black pepper
Place the beans in a medium bowl. Mash with a bean masher (do not use a food processor). Combine with the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend the flavors.
Use as a spread for bread, crackers, or fat-free toasted crumpets.