Asian Rice Salad
Prep: 15 minutes (cooked rice needed) Chill: 1 hour
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup mung bean sprouts
- 4 cups loosely packed, chopped spinach
- 11 ounce can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup oil-free honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup avocado chunks
Place the rice in a large bowl. Add the green onions, mung bean sprouts and spinach. Mix well. Add the orange segments and water chestnuts. Toss gently to mix.
Mix dressing and soy sauce. Pour over salad. Stir in avocado. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.