Title: Questions & Answers with Dr. Lisle
Description: Douglas J. Lisle, Ph.D. is the psychologist for the McDougall Wellness Program and the Director of Research for True North Health Center. Dr. Lisle has lectured at Stanford, Cornell, and other universities and is the co-author of The Pleasure Trap: Mastering the Hidden Force that Undermines Health and Happiness. He is the founder of Esteem Dynamics (esteemdynamics.org).
- Sharing one’s goals with other people
- Is it possible to oversleep?
- How to deal with people who think that you are “too thin”
- Can a WFPB diet help those recovering from different types of addiction?
- Is there any date regarding diet and BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder?)
- Books and authors recommended by Dr. Lisle
- How does the Ego Trap work?
- How can we deal with craving chocolate? Is chocolate the most craved food in the world?
- Why do some people expect Dr. McDougall to explain his approach and recommendations for optimal health?
Presenter: Douglas J. Lisle, Ph.D.
Host: Gustavo Tolosa, DMA
Recorded: August 10, 2017