Interact Directly with Dr. McDougall
Join Dr. McDougall for a casual conversation in which he will answer participant’s questions regarding the McDougall Program, diabetes, weight loss, blood pressure, dietary treatment of cancer, the controversial influence of large pharmaceutical companies on world health, recent media coverage about cholesterol and saturated fat, and many other topics of interest. The information you garner from Dr. McDougall will change your life forever.
Don’t miss this opportunity.
If you are having health issues such as diabetes or heart problems, this would be a great way to meet Dr. McDougall. If you are having difficulty with aspects of the McDougall Program and need some clarification, this would be a good place to get questions answered. Remember, “It’s the Food.”
These webinars take place online and will be recorded and available after the event for your convenience. Moderated by Dr. Gustavo Tolosa
Dr. John McDougall, MD, returns to his bi-monthly webinars.
Thursday, January 24, 2018, 11:00 (pst):
Title: Dr. McDougall interviews Jeff, Nina and Randa Nelson
About Jeff Nelson
For more than a year, Jeff Nelson’s wife, Sabrina, suffered with a rare incurable autoimmune disease called Relapsing Polychondritis. Sabrina discovered a book by John McDougall, changed her diet, and put the disease into remission. That was 23 years ago. Since then, Jeff and Sabrina went on to create one of the first vegan-oriented websites on the internet – vegsource.com – as well as helping launch the internet presence of many of the top vegan experts you see online. A lot of the positive culture you see in the online vegan community today – had its origins at vegsource, such as documentaries, conferences, community intervention programs (Meals For Health), and more.
About Nina & Randa Nelson
Natives of Los Angeles and life-long vegans Nina and Randa were raised in the San Fernando Valley and attended Sierra Canyon School and Chaminade Prep School. They paused their college career at California State University at Northridge by taking a year off to pursue work in acting and social media. They’ve been busy building a successful social media presence and acting careers since. They are authors of THE CLEAR SKIN DIET released by Hachette Books in April 2018.
As you may know, Dr. McDougall retired from practice in June of 2018. He is no longer seeing patients and is working more with legislation, healthcare systems, and education projects. Dr. McDougall will continue to be available via these webinars. After over 40 years of tireless working for the cause, he and Mary have recently taken some time off for some long deserved R&R.
Make sure you are subscribed to our Mailings & Free Resources
- Webinar: 01/10/19, Dr. John McDougall, MD Interviews Dr. Dean Ornish
- Webinar: 12/13/18, Dr. McDougall Interviews Neal D. Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Webinar: 11/29/18, Dr. McDougall Returns
- Webinar: 08/28/18, Dr. Doug Lisle: The Story of Willpower – What it Is & How it Works
- Webinar: 08/14/18, Dr. John McDougall and Dr. Luke Wilson
- Webinar: 05/08/18, Coffee, Tea and Caffeine, with Dr. McDougall & Dr. Lim
- Webinar: 04/24/18, Dr. Doug Lisle: Live Q & A Session
- Webinar: 04/10/18, Dr. John McDougall: Salt & Sugar Recommendations
- Webinar: 03/19/18, Dr. Doug Lisle: Live Q & A Session
- Webinar: 03/05/18, Dr. John McDougall: Working with MDs
- Webinar: 02/26/18, Dr. Doug Lisle: Secrets to Positive Change
- Webinar: 02/19/18, Dr. McDougall Interviews Participants at the 3-Day Intensive Weekend
- Webinar: 02/12/18, Dr. McDougall & Gustavo Tolosa During the 3-Day Intensive Weekend
- Webinar: 02/05/18, Dr. McDougall: Flu Viruses in 2018, Still Unchecked Killers
- Webinar: 01/29/18, Dr. McDougall: Hypertension & Its Treatment, Part 2
- Webinar: 01/22/18, Dr. McDougall: Hypertension & Its Treatment, Part 1
- Webinar: 01/14/18, Welcome Back Webinar with John McDougall, MD
- Webinar: 10/19/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 10/12/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 10/05/17, Dr. McDougall: Breast Cancer Treatment: Barbaric & Brutal
- Webinar: 09/28/17, Dr. Anthony Lim: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 09/21/17, Dr. McDougall: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 09/14/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: The Cram Circuit
- Webinar: 09/07/17, Dr. McDougall Reviews the PURE Study, Plus a Q&A Session
- Webinar: 08/31/17, Dr. McDougall: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 08/24/17, A Personal Tour of The McDougall Clinic, Santa Rosa, CA
- Webinar: 08/17/17, Dr. McDougall: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 08/10/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 08/03/17, Dr. McDougall: Alzheimer’s Disease & Aluminum (Part 2)
- Webinar: 07/06/17, Dining Out When You Must by Mary McDougall
- Webinar: 06/29/17, Dr. McDougall: Alzheimer’s Disease & Aluminum (Part 1)
- Webinar: 06/22/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #11
- Webinar: 06/15/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #10
- Webinar: 06/08/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 06/01/17, Meal Planning Made Easy by Mary McDougall
- Webinar: 05/25/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #9
- Webinar: 05/18/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #8
- Webinar: 05/11/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: Questions & Answers
- Webinar: 05/04/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #7 (vitamin B12 discussion)
- Webinar: 04/27/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #6
- Webinar: 04/13/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: Wide-Ranging Topics
- Webinar: 04/06/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #5
- Webinar: 03/30/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #4
- Webinar: 03/23/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #3
- Webinar: 03/16/17, Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #2
- Webinar: 03/09/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: The Perfect Personality
- Webinar: 03/02/17, Part Two: Dr. McDougall’s Medicine: Digestive Tune-Up, Session #1
- Webinar: 03/02/17, Part One: Dr. McDougall Talks About the February 2017 Newsletter
- Webinar: 02/23/17, Dr. McDougall, Q&A Session
- Webinar: 02/16/17, Dr. John McDougall: The Latest Scams from the Diabetic Industry
- Webinar: 02/09/17, Dr. Doug Lisle: Questions & Answers
- Webinar: 02/02/17, Dr. McDougall: Live from Kauai
- Webinar: 01/26/17, Dr. McDougall: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 01/19/17, Dr. McDougall: Q&A Session
- Webinar: 01/05/17, Dr. McDougall & Mary McDougall Share their Story
- Webinar: 12/29/16, Dr. John McDougall Discusses Arthritis
- Webinar: 12/22/16, Dr. John McDougall Discusses Urinary Disease
- Webinar: 12/15/16, Dr. Doug Lisle: Questions & Answers
- Webinar: 12/08/16, Dr. Doug Lisle: Questions & Answers
- Webinar: 12/01/16, Dr. John McDougall: The Starch Solution, Newsletter & Quick Cooking Demo
- Webinar: 11/17/16, Dr. Doug Lisle: Questions & Answers
- Webinar: 11/03/16, Dr. John McDougall Discusses Diabetes
- Webinar: 10/20/16, Dr. John McDougall Discusses Hypertension
- Webinar: 10/13/16, Dr. Doug Lisle: Anxiety and Panic Attacks, Q&A
- Webinar: 10/06/16, Dr. John McDougall Talks About Heart Disease. Cooking Demo at the End
- Webinar: 09/29/16, Dr. John McDougall Discusses Atherosclerosis
- Webinar: 09/22/16, Dr. John McDougall Discusses Osteoporosis
- Webinar: 09/15/16, Dr. John McDougall Discusses Cancer
- Webinar: 09/08/16, Live Webinar with Dr. Doug Lisle: Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Webinar: 09/01/16, Dr. McDougall, Q&A Session
- Webinar: 08/25/16, Healthy School Lunches for Kids
- Webinar: 08/18/16, Dr. McDougall talks about Sugar
- Webinar: 08/11/16, Dr. McDougall Talks about a Wide Range of Topics, Plus a Q&A
- Webinar: 08/04/16, Dr. McDougall, MD: Colon Cancer and Q&A Webinar, Session 3
- Webinar: 07/28/16, Dr. Anthony Lim, MD, and “The Secret” to Weight Loss
- Webinar: 07/21/16, Dr. McDougall, MD: Stop the Insanity!
- Webinar: 07/14/16, Dr. Doug Lisle, PhD: Discusses Friends & Family
- Webinar: 07/07/16, Dr. McDougall & Mary McDougall
- Webinar: 06/30/16, Dr. McDougall’s Free Web Site Benefits
- Webinar: 06/23/16, Dr. Doug Lisle: Food Addiction, Emotional Eating, Weight Loss (Part 2)
- Webinar: 06/16/16, Dr. McDougall at Home, Part 2
- Webinar: 06/09/16, Dr. McDougall at Home, Part 1
- Webinar: 06/02/16, Beware of Interventional Cardiologists!
- Webinar: 05/26/16, Dr. McDougall Answers Viewers Comments & Questions
- Webinar: 05/19/16, Gut Trouble & SIBO
- Webinar: 05/12/16, Dr. Doug Lisle: Food Addiction, Emotional Eating, Weight Loss (Part 1)
- Webinar: 05/05/16, Cholesterol & Heart Disease
- Webinar: 04/28/16, Cardiologists Acting Criminally
- Webinar: 04/21/16, Making the Change – Why people resist cost-free health
- Webinar: 04/14/16, Dare to be Lousy
- Webinar: 04/07/16, Meet Dr. John McDougall’s son, Dr. Craig McDougall, MD
- Webinar: 03/31/16, Dr. McDougall Gets Fired from the Obesity Medical Conference
- Webinar: 03/24/16, Mary’s Mini
- Webinar: 03/17/16, NO OIL! Really, NO oil!
- Webinar: 03/10/16, Losing Weight Without Losing Your Mind
- Webinar: 03/03/16, The Dietary Guidelines for 2015 – 2020
- Webinar: 02/25/16, The Fat You Eat, Is The Fat You Wear!
- Webinar: 02/18/16, Arthritis Q&A Session
- Webinar: 02/11/16, Stepping Stones to Self Esteem
- Webinar: 02/04/16, Prevent and Reverse Arthritis with Diet
- Webinar: 01/28/16, Dr. McDougall Answers the Top 20 Questions About the Starch Solution
- Webinar: 01/21/16, 2015 Dietary Guidelines
- Webinar: 01/14/16, The Slow Fast Way: The Steady Path To Your Goals for the New Year
- Webinar: 01/07/16, The Starch Solution “Secrets”
- Webinar: 12/17/15, Food, Sex, Attractiveness – Part 1: The Role of Body Weight
- Webinar: 12/10/15, Should I Take Supplements & Vitamins?
- Webinar: 12/03/15, Vaccinations: What Should I do?
- Webinar: 11/19/15, How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes, Part 2
- Webinar: 11/12/15, How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes, Part 1
- Webinar: 11/05/15, The Challenges of Eating Out
- Webinar: 10/29/15, Breast Cancer and The Secret that the Health Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Webinar: 10/22/15, Treating Obesity with a Low Fat, Starch Based Diet
- Webinar: 10/15/15, Ask Dr. McDougall, MD: Live Q&A Webinar, Session 2
- Webinar: 10/08/15, Pregnancy, Sperm Count, and Q&As
- Webinar: 09/26/15, The Dietary Treatment of Cancer
- Webinar: 09/18/15, Cancer, Early Detection (mammography, PSA)
- Webinar: 09/11/15, Obesity – Low-carb Diets Are Dangerous
- Webinar: 08/07/15, General Q&A with Dr. McDougall, MD
There are a few things that can make your webinar experience more pleasant. Please read below:
- Using Google Chrome as your browser is recommended for better quality of video and sound. You can download Google Chrome for free at google.com/chrome.
- Make sure you close applications like Skype, YouTube, Facebook, Gmail and other email programs and if possible, that the computer that you are using is the only computer connected to the internet during the webinar. All this will help avoid interruptions and slowing down of the connection.
- Make sure your sound/speakers are working and that you will be free of interruptions.
- Testing Internet Speed for free at speedtest.net. If download speed is not fast, then the quality of the broadcast for you will not be very good. For best quality of image and sound, the download speed should be at least 5 Mbps but 30 and 40 Mbps is easy to get. People will be able to watch the webinar with a speed of 2 Mbps but they may notice some problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the replay be free or for purchase?
- Why wasn’t my question asked during the webinar?
Sometimes it is not possible to include all the questions that are submitted due to the number of questions and the limited time of 30-40 minutes that the webinar lasts. Submitting questions during the registration process is the best way to get your question included. If your question wasn’t answered and you would like to increase your chance of an answer during the next live webinar, please sign in early and write in comment section, early in the program.
- Is each webinar different or do they present the same information?
Each webinar includes different questions from the attendees. Some webinars will have a specific topic and attendees can request topics for future webinars during the registration process.
- Can I watch the webinar on my iPad?
- How do I submit a question?
Questions are submitted when you register for a webinar. Limit questions to two sentences. Concise questions of interest to a general audience will more likely be answered.
- Will the replay be free or for purchase?