Fruit Salad with Fresh Mint
Prep: 15 minutes
By Cathy Fisher
If you've never had fresh mint in your fruit salad, you are in for a treat! This is the recipe I use at home, as it makes about 5 cups, but if I'm going to a potluck or picnic, I will double it.
- 1 cup watermelon, cubed
- 1 apple, cored and chopped (peeled or unpeeled)
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped (remove any seeds)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1 large kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh mint, finely chopped
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.