Lettuce & Bean Bowl
Prep: 10 minutes (cooked rice needed)
A really fast and easy, but very filling, summer meal. Change the beans and dressing used to vary the dish whenever you wish.
- 4 cups cooked brown rice (may be either hot or cold)
- 6 cups prepackaged lettuce greens
- 15 ounce can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2-3/4 cup oil free dressing of your choice
To serve, place about 1 cup of the rice in a large bowl. Layer about 1 1/2 cups of the lettuce over the rice, then top with some of each kind of the beans. Pour dressing over the top and mix well before eating.