Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 25 minutes
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 15.5 ounce can chopped tomatoes
- 15.5 ounce can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 17 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 tbsp canned chopped green chilies
Cook the macaroni in boiling water until just tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
Meanwhile, saute the onion, green pepper, and garlic in the water for 5 minutes. Sprinkle on the chili powder and cumin. Cook and stir for another 2-3 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes. Add the cooked macaroni, and heat through for about 2 minutes. Serve as is, or rolled up in a tortilla or stuffed into a pita bread.