Curly Pasta Salad
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 10 minutes Chill: 2 hours
Make this salad early to allow the flavors to blend.
- 12 ounce package rainbow rotini
- 16 ounce package frozen chopped broccoli and cauliflower, thawed
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 ounce jar chopped pimientos
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup oil-free honey dijon dressing
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- dash, optional Tabasco sauce
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil, add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain. Rinse under cool water and set aside.
Thaw frozen vegetables by running under cold running water until completely thawed.
Place pasta in a large bowl. Add all the vegetables. Mix honey-Dijon dressing and soy sauce and pour over pasta and vegetables. Toss to mix well. Season with black pepper and Tabasco. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.