McDougall Made Easy
14 practical health lessons and 14 great cooking demonstrations. An easy way to get started or get back on track.
John McDougall, MD answers your most important health questions:
- Where do I get protein and calcium?
- Can dairy products really be that harmful?
- Is soy health food or a poison?
- Should I drink beer and wine?
- Is there a non-drug cure for depression?
- Why is tea a better choice than coffee?
- Is there a connection between aluminum and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Mary McDougall shows you how to make delicious recipes:
- Breakfast: Fantastic Overnight Oatmeal, Your Kids Will Love These Pancakes, and Fabulous French Toast
- Lunch: Sandwiches with Eggless Salad and Mexi Soup
- Dinner: Confetti Rice, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Bean Burritos, and Tofu Tacos
- Dessert: Peach Cobbler
John McDougall, MD
Download, DVD (Shipped)