14 Life-changing Lessons from John and Mary McDougall
Mary went all out to show you her favorite recipes—ones that are certain to please all family members and dinner guests. In order to do this she artistically introduced some higher-fat plant foods and simple sugars into the basic McDougall Diet to create healthy meals with a touch of elegance. John takes on some of medicine’s greatest controversies in order to give you the opportunity to avoid unnecessary treatments and enjoy the excellent appearance and health you deserve.
In her kitchen Mary makes these delicious recipes:
- Breakfast: No Huevos Rancheros, Veggie Benedicts and Pumpkin Muffins
- Lunch: McVeggie Burgers, Falafels with Tahini and Hummus, Quinoa, Dal, Potato and Split Pea Soups
- Dips and Sauces: Tofu Dips and Artichoke Spread, Walnut Sauce and Peanut Dressing
- Dinner: Baked Penne Florentine, Easy Mayan Black Beans, Creamy Pasta Primavera, Thai Green Curry Rice
- Desserts: Lemon and Chocolate Puddings
- Lesson 1-14 Recipes
John provides the latest information on medical topics:
- Type-2 Diabetes
- Statins and Cholesterol
- Arthritis (Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Atherosclerosis (Hearing Loss to Impotence)
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Body Odor
- Angioplasty and Heart Disease
- Children and Pregnancy
- How Dr. McDougall Prescribes
- Foods Calm the Intestines
- Aging Gracefully
- Coconut, yes! Oils, no!
- How Moderation Is Impossible
Download to your computer or mobile device and start watching right away. Available as MP4, and delivered in a ZIP file. You will need to unpack the ZIP file to access the video. This is a large file, and requires a fast internet connection. Additional carrier charges may apply. Also see: How do I access my digital content?
We will ship you the packaged DVD version of this program to watch from your DVD player.