One Pot Pasta Jumble
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 20 minutes
This is a quick and easy dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
- 8 ounces whole wheat or brown rice linguine or spaghetti
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 14.5 ounce can tomatoes, chopped
- 15 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leafed parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- dash sea salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Place a large pot of water on to boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions adding the broccoli and peppers for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return to pan. Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 5 minutes.