September 2014 McDougall Weekly Weigh In Group

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: September 2014 McDougall Weekly Weigh In Group

Postby Primrose » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:53 am

Down 2 pounds :) Feeling great! Bought 15 pounds of potatoes for $5.00. So you all know what I'll be eating!
Poppyseed, thanks for the info on Dr. Greger's video on turmeric. I will check it out. I started to use and take turmeric a couple of weeks ago. Way to go group! :mrgreen:
Primrose

Postby insocal » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Well, it took most of a month, but i dropped one whole pound.

On my way down to 125-ish.
insocal

Postby flowrluvr53 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:09 am

I'd like to join. I am new to this WOE. My first day on the boards. I lurked over the weekend. So, Hope to learn a ton of stuff. I already weighed today. Are we also recording our food here or just weighing in? Thanks look forward getting to know those on these boards. :-D
flowrluvr
flowrluvr53

Postby Primrose » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:54 pm

flowrluvr53 wrote:I'd like to join. I am new to this WOE. My first day on the boards. I lurked over the weekend. So, Hope to learn a ton of stuff. I already weighed today. Are we also recording our food here or just weighing in? Thanks look forward getting to know those on these boards. :-D
flowrluvr

Welcome flowrluver53! You can post what you are eating here: https://www.drmcdougall.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=10 or you can start a journal. This is a place to post your own weight loss if weighing or just to check in and say you ate McDougall :)
Primrose

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program