Hi everyone!

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Hi everyone!

Postby Lyndzie » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:44 am

Hey everyone! I haven’t been around in a while, and wanted to give a quick HELLO to friends old and new. How is everyone doing? Any exciting adventures to report?

So much has happened in the past who-knows-how-long, where to begin? I’ve reached my 10 years of McDougalling (with varying degrees of adherence, but always my guiding light), kids keep growing, and got a dog this past summer (any tips on that would be welcome!).

So, hello! What’s new??
Lindsey
My food journal: Adventures in Eating
My pregnancy journal: Maybe a Baby 2017
www.lindseyhead.coach
Lyndzie

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Daydream » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:37 pm

Hi Lyndzie, it's nice to hear from you! I've been faithfully McDougalling for 10 years. The only big news in our family is that our younger son got married a couple months ago. We warmly welcome our daughter-in-law into our family!
Daydream

Postby VegSeekingFit » Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:13 pm

Hi Lyndzie!!!

Nice to see you here!!! Glad you are doing well!!! Awesome that you got a pup!!!

Best,
Stephanie
I ❤️ the McDougall program!! It has given me a new lease on life.

Thankful for amazing people - McDs, JeffN, Mark, Tiffany, Goose!

https://www.drmcdougall.com/education/s ... ight-loss/
VegSeekingFit

Postby Ejeff » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:17 am

Hi Lyndzie!

Good to know you are doing well. It’s 8 years of McDougalling for me. I’m the same it’s not 100% adherence for me due to the occasional oil when eating out, but I like how you say it’s your guiding light. I bet the kids are so big now. My big news is I became a grandma last December. Our little guy turns one tomorrow so we are looking forward to his party.

Hope you are able to check in more often as I’ve missed your updates! :-D

Erin
"The more disciplined your environment is, the less disciplined you need to be. Don't swim upstream."
Ejeff

Postby f1jim » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:18 pm

10 years is nothing to sneeze at. That's long enough to assume you are a lifer! Glad you are doing well and sticking to the program.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Return to The Lounge