Marla's Marvelous Meals?? Will her featured receipes be part

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Marla's Marvelous Meals?? Will her featured receipes be part

Postby phillyrv » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:46 pm

of this discussion/recipe board anymore? Or where can be locate her recipes? She has such wonderful ideas!!!! :-)
Thanks,
Phyllis 8)
phillyrv

Hi Phyllis

Postby Marla » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:17 pm

Thanks for the kind words Phyllis! The MMM site is still up at http://vegsource.com/marla/ and I am still adding two or three new recipes to the main page each week.

As you can see I've found my way over to this wonderful new board and I hope to viit here often (but my busy life sometimes keeps me from reading the forum every day). It's nice to see you over here too!

Take care,
Marla
Marla

Re: Hi Phyllis

Postby phillyrv » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:26 pm

Marla wrote:Thanks for the kind words Phyllis! The MMM site is still up at http://vegsource.com/marla/ and I am still adding two or three new recipes to the main page each week.

As you can see I've found my way over to this wonderful new board and I hope to viit here often (but my busy life sometimes keeps me from reading the forum every day). It's nice to see you over here too!

Take care,
Marla

Thanks, so much Marla.
Have a nice evening. I'll be checking there for your recipes!!!
Phyllis :D
phillyrv

Please make it part of this new board...

Postby MaryD » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:35 am

:D These recipes are terrific...please make it part of this new discussion board so we don't lose the link. I am always checking for new recipes at that site.
Mary-Star McDougaller
MaryD

Return to The Lounge