How do I insert a QUOTE at the bottom of my posts?

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

How do I insert a QUOTE at the bottom of my posts?

Postby yamster » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:19 pm

I've looked on the "profile" page, but I don't see any buttons that indicate an option to select/add a quote. :confused: Can someone instruct me? Thanks!
Grateful for today.
yamster

Postby Mrs. Doodlepunk » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:30 pm

Go to your profile, and in the "profile" section which is the first one, you will see a signature box. You can put anything in that, separated by a couple "enter" keys to place it down below your signature if you like. That is where I pasted the link to my ticker.

Hey, you got a potato too! :thumbsup:
It IS the food! :unibrow:
(... do these earrings make my butt look big?)
Mrs. Doodlepunk

So there's no "quotes gallery" to choose from?

Postby yamster » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:50 pm

Thanks for the info, Mrs. D! I just thought I might be overlooking something really obvious as I can so easily do, especially as I try to learn all these new tech-tricks. Thought there might be a button to click on a gallery of quote selections to choose from. Guess everybody just creates their own and inserts it in the signature box as you described.
OK, I feel better -- I didn't overlook something obvious this time! I had kinda figured it out on my own and you confirmed my hunch. Are you having fun with all this? I am, and it just fascinates me.

Take care and thanks again!
Grateful for today.
yamster

Postby Mrs. Doodlepunk » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:21 pm

Yes, I'm having fun. I just figured out BOLD! And now I see colors too. Woo hoo, they think of everything, don't they?

:-D
It IS the food! :unibrow:
(... do these earrings make my butt look big?)
Mrs. Doodlepunk

Return to The Lounge