Prepare for Health – Free Program
The following are preparations you should make before beginning the McDougall Program:
- Choose a weekend day to prepare recipes, stock up on new food items, or explore your vegetarian options at nearby restaurants. In this way, you will be prepared to start the diet on a Monday.
- Make an appointment with your doctor to arrange lab tests, if indicated.
- Set goals that you would like to achieve in 10 days. For instance, you may want to lose five pounds, relieve some chest pain, or cut your dose of insulin in half.
- If you are addicted to any substances such as caffeine, cigarettes or alcohol, you may want to take advantage of a dedicated substance-dependence program in your community.
- Speak to your family and those close to you about the program you are beginning. Also, be tolerant if your family is not as willing to eat these new foods as you are.
- Clear out your fridge, freezer, and cupboards of all forbidden foods. You can give them to friends or local charities if you do not want to throw them out.
The Simple Approach is Often the Best
The McDougall Program provides you with the most powerful dose of medicine at least three times a day. It deals with the causes of disease, which means it is a true source of both prevention and healing. Give it a try and in 10 days you will start to see what it means to be healthy and fully alive. As so many have already, you will find it to be the greatest gift you have ever given yourself.
Print With Images
Print Without Images