An easy way to get started or back on track
14 Practical Health Lessons
14 Great Cooking Demonstrations
With John McDougall, MD & Mary McDougall
The McDougall Program diet is based around “comfort foods”—your favorites, like pastas, potatoes, beans and vegetables. Using Dr. John and Mary’s tried and true methods, you’ll experience tremendous weight loss without ever being hungry. And, as thousands of people have already proven, you’ll be able to say goodbye to most, if not all, medications and live without fear of surgery. So start your daily dose of McDougall today, and see just how fun and easy great health can be.
Mary shows you how to make delicious recipes:
- Breakfast: Fantastic Overnight Oatmeal, Your Kids Will Love These Pancakes, and Fabulous French Toast
- Lunch: Sandwiches with Eggless Salad and Mexi Soup
- Dinner: Confetti Rice, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Bean Burritos, and Tofu Tacos
- Dessert: Peach Cobbler
John answers your most important health questions:
- Where do I get protein and calcium?
- Can dairy products really be that harmful?
- Is soy health food or a poison?
- Should I drink beer and wine?
- Is there a non-drug cure for depression?
- Why is tea a better choice than coffee?
- Is there a connection between aluminum and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Dr. John McDougall is a board-certified internist, author of 11 national best-selling books, and medical director of the 10-day, live-in McDougall Program in Santa Rosa, California. Mary McDougall is a nurse, educator, co-author of 9 national best-selling books and creator of over 2500 recipes.
Introduction to Lifestyle Medicine and to Mary’s Kitchen
Lessons / Recipes
- Sugar Can Be OK / Overnight Oatmeal
- Carbohydrate for Health / Hash Browns and Sauces
- Eggs Cause Over-nutrition / Pancakes
- Dairy Products are a Health Hazard / French Toast
- Fish is Not Health food / Mock Tuna, Eggless Salad, and Tofu Mayonnaise
- Protein and Amino Acids / Black Bean Soup
- Fat and Omega-3 / Mexi Soup
- Supplements Waste Money / Salad Dressing—Tofu-Based and Fruit Vinaigrette
- Coffee or Tea / Peach Cobbler
- Can’t Give Up Your Meat? / Slow Cooker Beans and Burritos
- Alcohol on Occasion / Enchiladas and Enchilada Sauce
- Soy Products: Health Food or Poison / Tofu Tacos and Tofu Sour Cream
- Natural Cures for Depression / Mashed Potatoes with Gravy and Baked Potatoes with Toppings
- Aluminum and Alzheimer’s Disease / Rice Cooker, Brown Rice and Confetti Salad
10. Can’t Give Up Your Meat? / Slow Cooker Beans and Burritos
DVD Sale: McDougall Made Easy & Irresistible Combo
The Two Most Practical McDougall DVDs You Will Ever Own. Twenty-eight Life Changing Lessons with Over 40 Recipes Prepared Right Before Your Eyes. Regular Price is $59.90 (Save $25)