Entertaining way to give kids health ideas

Share your experience, challenges and success implementing the McDougall program with family and children.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Entertaining way to give kids health ideas

Postby Liliane Grace » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Hello all Dr McDougall Health-appreciators! I informed Dr McDougall about some books I have written for youth that promote healthy diets and lifestyles, and he suggested I share this info on the discussion board.
I have written two novels for 9 yr olds + and teens about characters supporting each other in achieving their goals and dreams who are led by a very healthy-living 12 year old role model. The health info is presented subtly but definitely through the food her family eats and through comments they make in book #1, The Mastery Club, and especially in the sequel, The Hidden Order, in which a character deals with cancer using live foods and conscious lifestyle change rather than conventional medical responses. Visit www.themasteryclub.com for more information.
I have also written two children's picture books in about 'modern day champions', one of which is about health educator Don Tolman, and which promotes a plant food diet: http://www.themasteryclub.com.au/lilian ... ldren.html
I welcome your enquiries and responses. Thank you, John and team.
Liliane Grace

Re: Entertaining way to give kids health ideas

Postby MOMS » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:16 pm

NICE! I'm excited to give em a read. I have 4 kids 12, 8, 6 & 3. Thanks for sharing
GARCIA
MOMS

Postby Liliane Grace » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 pm

You're welcome, Moms! I hope you and your kids enjoy them. Let me know!
Liliane Grace

Postby Schroeder84 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 am

This is the read all parents here were looking for! It's so hard to make your kids follow a good diet when everyone around them eats out in Macdonald's. Hopefully, these books will help parents explain their kids why eating healthy is cool :)
Schroeder84

Postby Liliane Grace » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi Schroder84, are you talking about The Mastery Club? If so, I'd love to quote you on my website!!! Liliane Grace
Liliane Grace

Return to Family and Children