Water Temperature

A place to get your questions answered from McDougall staff dietitian, Jeff Novick, MS, RDN.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Water Temperature

Postby Bambie113 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi Jeff,
This seems silly but I've been hearing alot of different things about the correct temperature of water when consumed. Different temperatures when working out than just drinking it, or drinking it with meals or not...I'm getting confused! I try to drink 70-90 oz of water each day but now the simplist thing is becoming confusing, can you please tell me whats right! Thanks so much!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wTiqtcQ/]
[/url]
Bambie113

Re: Water Temperature

Postby JeffN » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Bambie113 wrote:Hi Jeff,
This seems silly but I've been hearing alot of different things about the correct temperature of water when consumed. Different temperatures when working out than just drinking it, or drinking it with meals or not...I'm getting confused! I try to drink 70-90 oz of water each day but now the simplist thing is becoming confusing, can you please tell me whats right! Thanks so much!

When thirsty, drink. Water being the best beverage. There is no issue with its temperature (just don't burn yourself).

In Health
Jeff
JeffN

Return to Jeff Novick, RD