Rosey - 2011 Journal

Share your daily McDougall menus and/or keep a journal describing your personal progress.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Rosey - 2011 Journal

Postby lmggallagher » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Oh my Rosey that is the BEST STORY - he didn't even recognize you!!! You'll have that look of amazement stored for life I am sure.

Along with all the wonderful memories of the day of your Daughter's wedding - Best wishes to her and Congratulations to the family!!!!

Glad to see you back and sharing :)

lmggallagher

Postby Rosey » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:10 pm

lmggallagher wrote:Oh my Rosey that is the BEST STORY - he didn't even recognize you!!! You'll have that look of amazement stored for life I am sure.

Along with all the wonderful memories of the day of your Daughter's wedding - Best wishes to her and Congratulations to the family!!!!

Glad to see you back and sharing :)

I sure will and also hearing my Uncle who I know wouldn't put pictures of me and my sisters up because we were heavy tell me I was starting to look really good. Also from same day. The not recognizing me though was the main one that hit home because I went to school with him, dated him and was married to him for 11 years and then many years of transporting kids back and forth.
Rosey

Postby lmggallagher » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Hey Rosey - where'd you go hon??????? Hope all is going great:)

lmggallagher

Postby Rosey » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 pm

lmggallagher wrote:Hey Rosey - where'd you go hon??????? Hope all is going great:)

I ran away. Just joking. Things have been pretty busy and when I get on computer it's usually on facebook for short spurts. Things are going good. Hubby finally has work and I'm going to be helping a friend now needs to lose a lot of weight. Getting a car for me soon so that I can drive to her place without having to shuffle around with just the one truck that we've been sharing. Will be getting paid to help here since she has homecare workers. Will be making more for 3 hours a day then I've been getting for 9.5 hours a day so I can handle that. Still biking and walking not doing gym for time being and after my car we are going to be saving to get us into a apartment of our own instead of sharing with my FIL.
Rosey

Postby lmggallagher » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Thanks for updating us! It all sounds good. I love that you are getting paid to help someone with weightloss. Fantastic and it's a really skilled job, so I am glad you are getting paid well. Glad your hubby is employed again too and that you are saving for your own apt. It's all good. I am so happy for you :)

I am doing really good too - except for the weightloss - but I am getting back on it big time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

((((hugs)))) - Michelle

lmggallagher

Postby Rosey » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 pm

lmggallagher wrote:Thanks for updating us! It all sounds good. I love that you are getting paid to help someone with weightloss. Fantastic and it's a really skilled job, so I am glad you are getting paid well. Glad your hubby is employed again too and that you are saving for your own apt. It's all good. I am so happy for you :)

I am doing really good too - except for the weightloss - but I am getting back on it big time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

((((hugs)))) - Michelle

Scales don't say I'm losing but measurements and clothing say I am. Newest pics and I fit on the carnival rides again.

Last edited by Rosey on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosey

Postby lmggallagher » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Rosey - you look younger and younger in these latest pictures and I can see the lost inches too. Way to go!

lmggallagher

Postby Habanero » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:10 pm

You look younger and younger all of the time! Wow!

Great job Rosey!!! You are an inspiration!
Habanero

Postby bunsofaluminum » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:24 pm

gorgeous!

I remember when I was able to get into carnival rides again :) a GOOOOOODa feeling!

you look terrific, and I'm so glad you updated us

way to go!
JUST DON'T EAT IT

I heart my endothelial lining
by red squirrel

simple, humble food
by f00die

The rest is an industry looking to make a buck off my poor health
by Pamela, a FB user
bunsofaluminum

Postby Potatohead » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:54 am

You look great Rosey... :nod: Congratulations on your success and new job :D
"IT'S THE FOOD"....John McDougall MD
~Potato Freak~
Potatohead

Postby Rosey » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 pm

HUGS!!! Checking in didn't realize it had been quite so long. I haven't lost any more pound wise but I'm losing inches still so that's great. I love seeing pics of me with my hubby behind me now because I'm realizing I'm getting closer to his size. I can actually wear his T-shirts now. That's a great feeling. I'm excited for Vegfest this year Dr. McDougall, Lani and Chef AJ are all going to be here. WOOT!!! Love it.
Rosey

Postby bunsofaluminum » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:12 pm

looky there! It's Rosey! good to see you, and congrats on wearing your hubby's tshirts :D

keep on going! :thumbsup:
JUST DON'T EAT IT

I heart my endothelial lining
by red squirrel

simple, humble food
by f00die

The rest is an industry looking to make a buck off my poor health
by Pamela, a FB user
bunsofaluminum

Postby lmggallagher » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Hey Rosie!

So cool about the tee-shirts AND it's true love if he lets you wear them, for sure!

lmggallagher

Postby Rosey » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 pm

lmggallagher wrote:Hey Rosie!

So cool about the tee-shirts AND it's true love if he lets you wear them, for sure!

Laugh. Yep he lets me wear them.
Rosey

Postby Birdy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:02 am

Hi Rosey,
It's great to see your post. I've wondered how you are and hope you'll continue to check in here. Congrats on maintaining your weight loss!

Are you still bicycling?

Enjoy VegFest!
"The program is essentially cost and risk free." ~ Dr. John McDougall
Birdy

PreviousNext

Return to My Daily Menus & Journals