Long Covid

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Long Covid

Postby kate9791 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:19 am

Hi, new here! I'm 1 year into being sick with long covid, and massive fatigue. Hoping to learn how to navigate this form to find helpful information!
kate9791

Re: Long Covid

Postby CloverLeaf » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:11 pm

Hi Kate,
I'm sorry you have Long Covid. I just came down with Covid three days ago and it's awful. I'm taking Paxlovid and hoping for the best. I'd been fully vaccinated and boosted and was a loyal mask wearer, too.

I hope you've found some help on this forum. Like I've said elsewhere, it's a shadow of its former self from just a few years ago, where it used to be extremely active with countless participants and many dozen replies to every post. It's something of a ghost town now which is very unfortunate. I think part of the reason is the very hidden Forum link at the bottom of the home page. Years ago it was very visible at the very top where any visitor to the site could NOT miss it.

Good luck with your search. I may need that info myself someday soon. :?
"When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need." – Ayurvedic Proverb
CloverLeaf

Return to The Sandbox