Transition to statrch solution from hcg

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Transition to statrch solution from hcg

Postby sheri1127 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi there. Just finsihed reading TSS. I had lost 30 on homepathic hcg last summer- but once adding carbs and sugar, kept craving them and as a result have been gaining it back at a quick rate..Has anyone on this board, done the hcg then transitioned to The Starch Solution without rapid weight gain.. If I had continued to eat low carb I would not have regained the weight, but I just can't seem to do that----IT is not natural!!! I Love my rice and potatoes !I could not stick to low carb eating . Please advise , as I don't know if the rules change if I am in the middle of a round of homepathic hcg. Can I just s immediately stop it and start the TSS way tomorrow? Thanks
sheri1127

Re: Transition to statrch solution from hcg

Postby amethyst11 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 pm

sheri1127 wrote:Hi there. Just finsihed reading TSS. I had lost 30 on homepathic hcg last summer- but once adding carbs and sugar, kept craving them and as a result have been gaining it back at a quick rate..Has anyone on this board, done the hcg then transitioned to The Starch Solution without rapid weight gain.. If I had continued to eat low carb I would not have regained the weight, but I just can't seem to do that----IT is not natural!!! I Love my rice and potatoes !I could not stick to low carb eating . Please advise , as I don't know if the rules change if I am in the middle of a round of homepathic hcg. Can I just s immediately stop it and start the TSS way tomorrow? Thanks

Yes,yes,yes!

Make your very next meal a TSS meal.

I won't go into the inevitable comments you may receive about hcg, but I can tell you that you will not experience side effects from stopping a homeopathic remedy cold turkey.

Welcome, and good luck with your new, sensible way of eating (WOE). :-)
c'mon inner peace......i don't have all day. o_0
amethyst11

Return to The Sandbox