New to McDougall Program

New to the discussion board? Use this area to practice posting messages.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

New to McDougall Program

Postby stampingchick » Mon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm

:-D Hello McDougallers! I am so very happy to be alive. Feeling GREAT! Started McDougall Diet 5/1/12 to overcome my Multiple Sclerosis.
stampingchick

Re: New to McDougall Program

Postby budrose1111 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Stampingchick, I just started Dr. McDougall's plan last Monday. I have MS as well. I have a little more energy now. I feel like I've lost a little weight too. I'm confident that this is the healthiest diet plan available no matter what your health situation. Good luck to you.
budrose1111

Re: New to McDougall Program

Postby fightnms » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 pm

hi i have ms also and am new to discussion board. I've been on mcdougall since feb 1 lost 50 lbs; my primary dr is grinning like crazy told my husband i was getting younger. after my blood tests he took me off my diabetes meds. been on them for 20 years. i saw my
neurologist and he was confused . i could stand with my head down and my eyes closed. he wondered if i had originally been misdiagnosed, had to check my spinal results nope i have ms. i just got bette rwho'd have thought eating food. life is good. :-D posting.php?mode=reply&f=19&t=29566#
fightnms

Return to The Sandbox