2 weeks

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

2 weeks

Postby lynnnriver » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:08 am

...down 4.5 pounds. The first week or so...I felt kind of cruddy on this diet...tired and bloated. Also, I got a yeast infection. I lost a pound and a half, but was worried about those symptoms. But you know what? They went away...I think my body was just adjusting to the change. I am glad I decided to give it more time. I felt wonderful this past week. So much better...no more tummy aches...I love eating this way...food continues to be a joy and pleasure in my life, even more so than when eating SAD. I also love not eating animals. It has not been a problem with my busy schedule...it just requires a little bit of planning...it's not that big of a deal. I look forward to having time to try recipes when I'm off during the summer, though. I have no desire for animal products or added fats in my diet. I still use caffeine...maybe I'll give that up someday....but, not yet. They passed candy around at a meeting at my work yesterday,,,I LOVE candy, but I passed on it with not a single twinge...I think because I am getting the carbs I need from my diet, I don't crave the candy! Cool. :) I look forward to seeing what else develops. I would like to lose about 30 more pounds.
lynnnriver

Postby Jackie J » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:18 am

congratulations on your excellent results --
keep us posted on your progress
Jackie J

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories