1 week report

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

1 week report

Postby eyeball » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 am

I know its only been one week but I must tell somebody :-D

I lost 6 pounds ! with no hunger at all and my blood sugar drooped from 122 to 105
eyeball

Re: 1 week report

Postby Amoux » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:40 am

Wonderful! You must be delighted :-D
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our chance to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."

Viktor E Frankl
Amoux

Postby Tapper543 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Yeah! Congrats!
Tapper543

Postby hope101 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Congratulations!! Well done.
hope101

Postby beachkat » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:26 am

Awesome! You're doing great!
beachkat

Postby michelesucks » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:35 am

Yay! I am slowly reading every single testimonial in this thread and it's providing me with so much motivation. It's really nice to feel a part of a community, because no-one I know is exactly in approval of me eating in this manner, let alone doing it with me. I hope I'll see some results as quickly as you did (that's awesome!!!!)!
michelesucks

Postby eyeball » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:27 am

amoux wrote:Wonderful! You must be delighted :-D

I am so happy My Neurologist wants to send me to an Endocrinologist because of my blood sugar and Neuropathy. I might still go but my A1C has been 5.7 borderline he gave me a OCT test and I failed that bad. But I am afraid to start , because first I get Metphormin, than oral insulin than injections etc..than something for depression

I am feeling well right now I took my blood sugar this morning it was 105, could not believe it! I am planning to give this 3 months before I go see anybody.I was taking Cymbalta, and Elavil for pain, I am taking nothing right now...To me its a miracle because of the short time its true the body CAN heal itself.
eyeball

Postby beachkat » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:26 am

eyeball wrote:

I am so happy My Neurologist wants to send me to an Endocrinologist because of my blood sugar and Neuropathy. I might still go but my A1C has been 5.7 borderline he gave me a OCT test and I failed that bad. But I am afraid to start , because first I get Metphormin, than oral insulin than injections etc..than something for depression

I am feeling well right now I took my blood sugar this morning it was 105, could not believe it! I am planning to give this 3 months before I go see anybody.I was taking Cymbalta, and Elavil for pain, I am taking nothing right now...To me its a miracle because of the short time its true the body CAN heal itself.

That's wonderful!. You should start a journal in the journal section if you haven't done so already. In 3 months you and others who need that encouragement will be able to see your progress.
beachkat

Postby beachkat » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:26 am

beachkat wrote:
eyeball wrote:

That's wonderful!. You should start a journal in the journal section if you haven't done so already. You can share what you are eating and anything else you'd like to. In 3 months not only you, but others who need that encouragement will be able to see your progress.
beachkat

Postby eyeball » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:02 am

8 weeks now... I have lost 8 pds
Recent blood test A1C 5.7 that has not changed but fasting blood glucose 98, it was 114 before
I am a happy camper
eyeball

Postby Nean » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Wonderful results. Thank you for sharing. Keep it up!
"I am very much in control of how I feel as long as I control what I put in my mouth!" Blue
Nean

Postby soccermom » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:51 am

You are doing amazing! Congrats!!!
soccermom

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories