My Glycogen stores saved me today.

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

My Glycogen stores saved me today.

Postby datartar » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:53 pm

My Saturday's work schedule requires me to take a "working lunch" one day each week where I am employed. It allows my employers to count on each and every employee to stay on site with the agreement that they will choose and provide lunch. Today's lunch provided by my employer was probably my most sensitive of loved foods. 50 boxes of hot pizza. I arrive at 11:00 and don't get off until 7:30. The pizza arrived sharply at 12:00 pm just as a good employer should schedule. Every kind you could imagine. Papa Johns...they didn't skimp this week. Thankfully, before work I loaded up on (fat free) angel hair pasta and marinara. The entire building filled up with the aroma of cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and butter. To make a long story short...I can see the break room out the window of my insurance office and even though a myriad of employees came in to notify me that lunch had arrived and there was more than enough to stuff everyone to the gills I restricted... remembering that pizza is filled with oil, grease, dairy and meat. Although my habitual mind kept telling me to go in and harvest the offering, my glycogen stores are full and I was able to resist poisoning myself with all the blood sludging grease. As a matter of fact I even brought for my own lunch some oatmeal bread and I even skipped that because I didn't even start getting hungry until about 6 pm which was so close to my quitting time that I decided to wait for my starch meal at home. My favorite starchy meal is actually 1 cup of steamed Jasmine rice with some soy sauce drizzled on it. I know this is working because #1 it is logical...#2 I feel the difference in my body...and #3...my energy is so far above what I had before eating the Sick American Diet and #5...my body is tightening up. Just been a few days now but I'm all in. I'm changing my world with the info that Doctor McDougall has shed. Secondly I would like to say that I love how Dr. McDoughall calls people out on their BullS%&* in his webinars. People are dying with all of their mis-information and it's so refreshing to see someone who has the data...standing up, using their intellect and emotional body to save some freakin lives. I don't like being sick from the food and I'm changing that now thanks to John. Round of applause for Dr. McDougall and his cause...which is just about as noble as it gets!
datartar

Re: My Glycogen stores saved me today.

Postby Yomom » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:18 pm

The smell of SAD pizza, and urgings from coworkers, are difficult to resist. Congrats on your pre-eating strategy and being strong-willed and educated enough to stick to the program.
Yomom

Re: My Glycogen stores saved me today.

Postby datartar » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:30 pm

Thank's for your support! I really appreciate it. I am reclaiming my beautiful body. Sludge and grease will not stand between me and what I am suppose to be. I'm keeping the glycogen topped off from here on out. I will never accept fat again when it's so easy to eat what I truly want to eat...and not be hungry. People were truly amazed by my resolve against the food poison that was so very free, abundant and had all of the employees memorized. People were leaving work with boxes full of dried up greasy pizza. Not me.. I'm holding out for life! Give me fat free pasta, rice, potatoes, beans, energy and beauty! Minus the after lunch nap due to blood sludge!
datartar

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories