Love the ENERGY! WOW!

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Love the ENERGY! WOW!

Postby Nstep2live » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:56 pm

I have only been on this new whole foods journey since my 58th birthday on Nov. 21st, 2015. No meat, no dairy, no eggs, no oil. I am amazed at the energy level I have. I have a full time and part time office jobs, so I sit a lot. I have so much energy and on the weekends, I have REAL energy to clean house and play with the 14 grandbabies, ages 11 years to 18 months. Saturday, I walked in our local Christmas parade and threw candy to the little ones. My Fitbit Charge registered over 16,901 steps for the day. When I got home, I still felt great. I could never have done that before, event with my Nutritional energy drink. I am truly amazed at the energy you feel, WITHOUT energy drinks. Before, I was taking an energy drink from a Sports Nutritional company. I don't even need it anymore. I feel good and love the food. I have only lost 6 lbs to date, but I am sure the weight will continue to fall off. I have a total of 60 lbs to lose. My clothes are fitting looser and I am totally committed to stay with this. I have high blood pressure (160/102) two weeks ago and high cholesterol (236) I have done much research into this way of eating and I truly believe this is the answer I have been searching for many years. I want to thank Dr. McDougal and Mary McDougal for sharing this valuable information and telling the truth, even if it sometimes negatively has affected their finances. Folks are inquiring about my energy level and weight loss and asking me about the whole foods way of eating. I share and direct them to Dr. McDougall's website. I don't call it a diet, because this is for life with me. My blood pressure Sunday morning (yesterday) was 140/90. It is not normal yet, but much better than it was. If you are viewing this and riding the fence on whether to transition to whole foods, go for it and don't look back. You will never regret the choice to give up meat, dairy, eggs and oil. :)
Nstep2live

Re: Love the ENERGY! WOW!

Postby Betties » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:04 am

That sounds very good to me.
I've been doing this for almost two weeks now, still very new but also very enthousiastic! For two days now I begin to feel that my energy go's up a little. Suffered from chronic fatique for years now and hoping that it wil improve. Allso about 25 kilo's to get rid off. You're story inspire's me and sounds very positive. Thanks for charing..
Betties

Re: Love the ENERGY! WOW!

Postby Nstep2live » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Thank you Betties! Stay with it and don't give up. You will notice the difference.
Nstep2live

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories