First 10 day on the MWLP

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

First 10 day on the MWLP

Postby beverleycumming » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:50 am

Day 10 completed yesterday and it is fantastic...I was following Furhman so was already committed to Whole Plant Based Diet...love my veggies...but following the inclusion of starch and illimination of any meat, my weight loss has taken off...8 lb in 10 days...eat to satisfaction...not hungry or weak or bored! I am also a person committed to exercise but have cut back as this is one area where I lack balance... I feel so good, I'm doing an additional 10 days before I try some of the fantastic recipes in McDougall's cookbook and online and "in my head"...my husband loves potatoes and was reluctant to give up the meat but after 2 days on the plan he feels great, not-deprived and hopes that this program will help to lose the weight and reverse his gout...by the way, the dream activity is "wonderful"...thanks John and Mary...FINALLY something we can live with...I suffer from SAD so I am keen to see how next winter will go on my "serotonin" boost... I'm now an advocate for your program... :-D
beverleycumming

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories