Thank you, Dr. McDougall, Jeff, and Doug

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Thank you, Dr. McDougall, Jeff, and Doug

Postby LarryB » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Ten weeks after coming home from the 5-day program in April, I have lost 20 pounds and feel great. I love what I eat and don't feel deprived or hungry. My snoring and sleep apnea has disappeared. The most rewarding moment was when my wife discarded her earplugs, saying that she believed I would never return to my old way of eating. Many, many thanks to the team. It was a life changing experience.
LarryB

Re: Thank you, Dr. McDougall, Jeff, and Doug

Postby Peacebloom » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Excellent news! :nod:
Peacebloom

Postby f1jim » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Congrats on taking the 5 day program and on your success so far. It makes me wish EVERYONE could go through the program. It would change the world!
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Postby ETeSelle » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:07 pm

CONGRATS!!

I agree, Jim. I have never been able to go to one of the programs--if it were covered by insurance I would have been there in a heartbeat! Now that Ornish has gotten his programs covered by some insurance, is there any possibility that Dr. McDougall can get his covered, too? It seems ridiculous to cover drugs by the thousands, as well as surgery, but NOT a simple program that can fix so many problems without drugs, cutting, etc.
Elizabeth
Weight now: 124 (20.0 BMI)
Weight in 2010: 207 (33.4 BMI)
Star McDougaller Story
Testimonial thread

Trust me on this: One day you'll wake up and realize that it no longer feels like "being strict." It just feels GOOD. :)
ETeSelle

Postby greentea » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Awesome Larry! I'm really happy for you!
greentea

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories