26 pounds lost so far - pictures

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: 26 pounds lost so far - pictures

Postby lydia » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 am

Thanks for posting. It is always great to have a visual of what this diet will do for our appearance. What I am struck with is that you not only look more attractive and feel more attractive, but your face looks so much healthier.
I also appreciated the strategy to help you with binges. The raspberries sounded like a great choice. I am sure your body was much happier with that choice than the ice cream.
lydia

Postby Kime » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:09 pm

debbie wrote:Are you stopping at 125 or are you going to try for more? I only ask, cause I think we are the same height, I am 5'2".

I was down as low as 117 back when I was McDougalling in my 30's but I think that was a little too low, but I was in better shape back then with more muscle so maybe I wouldn't be as thin at 117 now. My plan is to get down to 125 and re-evaluate to decide if I want to lose more. Right now it looks like I will need to lose a little more in my arms and legs and middle. I wish my face and you-know-what would stay where they are now while I lose weight in the rest of my body, but it doesn't work that way. Too bad!
Kime

Postby proverbs31woman » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Kime,

Your pics are inspirational! I am no where near being the age of a grandmother, but I hope when I get there, I'll look as good as you do. You look vibrant and healthy. Good job of being a role model not only to your family but also for us.

I too believe I will try to start doing a MM two or maybe three days a week.
proverbs31woman

Postby circle city vegan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:29 am

I am so inspired to see you arriving at your goal. We are the same height, so it's exciting to keep an eye on your ticker watching it go down down down. You rock on girlfriend!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wP3S3L8/]
[/url]

Vigilance requires effort until it does not require any effort.
circle city vegan

Postby Faith in DC » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:49 am

Kime
I see you are now within 3lbs. Way to go.
Faith
I'm in training for maintaining
Faith in DC

Postby Kime » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Faith in DC wrote:Kime
I see you are now within 3lbs. Way to go.

Thank you. I hope that everyone here will have the same pleasure of getting very close to their goal. I have now gotten to one pound from my goal, but I had my tummy tuck yesterday, and they took off a couple of pounds, I think. Later when the swelling goes down I will have to make adjustments to my ticker to allow for what they took off in surgery.
Kime

Postby Kime » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:31 pm

circle city vegan wrote:I am so inspired to see you arriving at your goal. We are the same height, so it's exciting to keep an eye on your ticker watching it go down down down. You rock on girlfriend!

I know that you can do it, too! Keep working on it!
Kime

Postby Faith in DC » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am

good for you on getting the tummy done. I hate all I have hanging since losing the 80 lbs that I've lost.
Faith
I'm in training for maintaining
Faith in DC

Postby Kime » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 pm

I think there may be others here who would like to know more about the TT so I will write about the stages of recovery in my journal for people who want to know, but maybe don't want to say so to the whole world.
Kime

Previous

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories