One Month On MWLP - Progress

Share your McDougall successes here in order to inspire others.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

One Month On MWLP - Progress

Postby rotemmay » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:55 pm

So now that I'm exactly 1 month on MWLP, I wanted to post my progress.

Weight: N/A (see my post in the Lounge about ditching my scale :D)

Measurements:

Starting Measurements (2/15)
Bust: 40.5
Waist: 39.5
Hips: 41.5

After 1 month on MWLP:
Bust: 39
Waist: 38
Hips: 39

I've been exercising nearly every day (about 20 minutes of brisk walking, a little resistance and abs, about 10 minutes a day alternating; 40 minutes of stress-relieving yoga most days) so I know the inches lost has been partly because of that as well. But 2.5 inches off my waist in a month - I'll take it :D.

I really like this plan and I have to say, MWLP has made a believer out of me. I jokingly call it "my anti-low-carb plan" because I was a huge low-carber about 5 years ago. I was a little scared and skeptical about a high-carb/low-fat plan, mostly afraid that I would feel tired and hungry. None of that has occured - I feel energetic, focused, not hungry at all (in fact, I have a hard time getting in more than 1200 calories a day!) and no cravings for fatty foods. I'm even almost over my chocolate craving :).

I'm definitely sticking to MWLP!

Tam
rotemmay

Re: One Month On MWLP - Progress

Postby Letha. » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

rotemmay wrote:I feel energetic, focused, not hungry at all (in fact, I have a hard time getting in more than 1200 calories a day!) and no cravings for fatty foods. I'm even almost over my chocolate craving :).

I'm definitely sticking to MWLP!

Tam

That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you. :) I like this plan because I don’t get as irritable as I used to on other plans like weight watchers or raw foods.
Letha
Letha.

Postby proverbs31woman » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Rotemmay,

I hate that I just saw this thread. Those are some great numbers! Congratulations! Any recent successes?
proverbs31woman

Postby dlb » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:44 am

Tam -

I too am late to the party but congratulations :-D! It's nice to hear you are doing so well. Keep us updated.

Donna
dlb

Return to Testimonials and Success Stories