Happy Birthday to Jeff!

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Happy Birthday to Jeff!

Postby MikeyG » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:41 pm

I hope that he's having a fantastic day, along with the rest of his fans!

Thanks for being the most evidence-based and generous professional I have ever encountered, especially in terms of your generosity with your time and expertise (as evidenced by the almost 9,400 free, often very comprehensive posts you have made on these forums!)

I hope that you have found all of your professional efforts to be deeply rewarding, and I sincerely appreciate the great example of healthy living and living in general that you continue to set for the rest of us.

Thanks, as always, for all the good that you do (especially by taking excellent care of yourself, too! There will be a significant void when you're no longer around, so here's to hoping for many, many more happy and healthy birthdays :) ).

Warmly,
Michael
MikeyG

Re: Happy Birthday to Jeff!

Postby Starflower » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:19 pm

Happy birthday, Jeff! Wishing you the happy and healthy day, and year, you deserve. Thank you for all you do for all of us! :nod:
This journey is one of constant small adjustments. Nothing is ever static, no matter how long you've been eating this way. If something isn't working, you tweak it and make small changes until it works better.
- Wildgoose
Starflower

Postby Mark Cooper » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:18 am

ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪
ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░♪ღ
•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*••*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪
Mark Cooper

Postby Ejeff » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:34 am

Happy Birthday Jeff! I also wanted to say I really appreciate your sound advice and your commitment to helping others.

Erin
"The more disciplined your environment is, the less disciplined you need to be. Don't swim upstream."
Ejeff

Postby Daydream » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:15 am

Happy Birthday Jeff! I'm so thankful for all you do in this forum!
Daydream

Postby JeffN » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:00 am

Wow! Thanks everybody!

I appreciate your kind words.

I didn't decide to do this to become "rich and famous" or a "brand" but to help others learn a simple, practical and affordable way of life that can have a dramatic impact in so many ways.

Your words let me know I have.

Thanks,
Jeff
JeffN

Postby f1jim » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:13 pm

HBTY HBTY HBDJ HBTY
Congrats on 51 glorious years!
Greetings from Southampton.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Postby JeffN » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:23 pm

thanks Jim!

f1jim wrote:Congrats on 51 glorious years!

????
JeffN

Postby KostasP » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:28 pm

Happy birthday Jeff! Wishing you a splendid year ahead :)

Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

This is among Arthur Aron's 36 questions for increasing closeness, which I often use when meeting people, and my answer has always been Jeff Novick. John McDougall would be a close second.

Alexander the Great once said "I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well."

My best and most important teacher is Jeff. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have taught me.
KostasP

Return to The Lounge