12 Day Program questions

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

12 Day Program questions

Postby Caroveggie » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:55 pm

Hi, is the 12 day program covered by insurance, and also can a doctor prescribe it for my dad? He has poor health from poor eating habits. Is there still availability for the October program? I might join him because he's hard of hearing and I could help him understand and navigate... he's also got weak legs.

Thanks,
Caroveggie

PS: the reason I ask if a doctor can prescribe it is because my dad might feel more willing to go.
Caroveggie

Re: 12 Day Program questions

Postby Heather McDougall » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:33 pm

While we do not accept any insurance, I am more than happy to provide you a receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. In my experience, patients receive approximately have of their investment back.

You can ask your doctor to prescribe this course for your dad, that may help with insurance coverage.

We do have space available in the October course. We'd love to have you both. We have a Friends and Family discount for $1995 if you do decide to take the course with your father and would like the medical care and full year of support. If you would just like to listen along with him and help him participate fully, there is no charge.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Email is the best way to communicate with me: [email protected].

Heather

Heather McDougall
CEO
McDougall Program
Heather McDougall

Return to The Lounge