September Virtual Program - 1 yr Anniversary Sale

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

September Virtual Program - 1 yr Anniversary Sale

Postby JeffN » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:20 pm

Limited-Time Savings

Offering the McDougall Program through Telehealth has been a career-long dream for us. We are now able to help and heal people all over the world.

In celebration of the one year anniversary of the online 12-Day McDougall Program, we’re offering 10% off when you book the September 10-21, 2021 or November 5-16, 2021 program - a savings of almost $300. You deserve to look and feel your best - secure your spot today. Offer expires Wednesday, September 8.

Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at [email protected] or 1-800-941-7111 with your questions or help with your booking.

"I am really looking forward to continuing my health journey with you all over the next year. One of the reasons I signed up was because I saw we would have some kind of follow-up over the next year and access to the doctors indefinitely*." - Mary

https://us4.campaign-archive.com/?u=5e5 ... 82a3986d29
JeffN

Return to The Lounge