Dr. John & Mary McDougall on YouTube with Chef AJ 10-15-20

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

Dr. John & Mary McDougall on YouTube with Chef AJ 10-15-20

Postby Daydream » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:17 pm

I enjoyed seeing Dr. John and Mary McDougall in the recent YouTube video with Chef AJ (on 10/15/20). It sounds like the McDougall remote program is a big success. Did any of you see it?

Chef AJ asked Dr. McDougall if he will ever go back to the in-person residential program where people stay at a resort in Santa Rosa and Dr. McDougall said no because he didn't think the the coronavirus will go away, he believes it will become endemic and he expressed doubts in having an effective covid-19 vaccine. That is frightening to think about. I wonder if Dr. McDougall thinks things ever be normal again, the way it was before covid-19?

The video is here if you want to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzqjNJG ... nel=CHEFAJ
Daydream

Re: Dr. John & Mary McDougall on YouTube with Chef AJ 10-15-

Postby fulenn » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:32 am

Really enjoyed watching this video! Maybe too much since I just watched the one from 2 months ago, too. It was interesting hearing about the mental aspects of the way of eating. I have heard it mentioned before, but never took the time to read about it or see what others had to say.

Fulenn
What if love really IS the answer?

Read my journal about tackling Multiple Sclerosis with a plant-based McDougall diet in the journal forum on this site, Fulenn's MS Page.

My blog: http://fulennskitchen.blogspot.com
fulenn

Return to The Lounge