The World Peace Diet Facilitator's course

For those questions and discussions on the McDougall program that don’t seem to fit in any other forum.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, John McDougall, carolve, Heather McDougall

The World Peace Diet Facilitator's course

Postby Julia » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have just completed the most fascinating online course with Dr Will Tuttle, the author of The World Peace Diet.

I am sure there are many of you who have read this book already. It is the sanest and most compelling book I have ever read and the course was just an extension of that.

It explains why the violence in our society can trace its roots to the animal based diets that most people eat. It gives every reason to believe that we are compassionate and good beings, and given the chance to come out of
our cultural programming of eating animals and their secretions, we can reconnect with ourselves and all living beings and pave the way for a sustainable and compassionate planet.
Highly recommended reading.
BEst,
Julia
Julia

Re: The World Peace Diet Facilitator's course

Postby noelalexis2000 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:52 pm

I will look for this book. It sounds very good!
noelalexis2000

Postby Skip » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:20 am

Julia,

I agree with you, The World Peace Diet is a remarkable book and has the potential of making our world a better place!

However, like a plant based diet itself, not many people believe in it (or my signature slogan below)....
"The fundamental principle of ethics is reverence for life" Albert Schweitzer
Skip

Postby TeriTX » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 am

Thank you to those who recommended this book! I just finished it and it is profound and life-changing.
TeriPDX
TeriTX

Postby Julia » Fri May 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Teri,
If you liked the book, you should try the course. It is now offered as on online course at your own pace and is equally as life-changing - really worth it.

BEst,
Julia
Julia

Postby TeriTX » Fri May 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Julia, do you have a link for the on-line course? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks!
TeriPDX
TeriTX

The World Peace Diet Facilitator's course here

Postby veggiecat » Sat May 07, 2011 8:19 am

http://www.worldpeacediet.org http://www.worldpeacemastery.com I have the book [got it free at a LovingHut] & saw him in person at Hippocrates.
Best wishes,Cat
veggiecat

Postby simoncat » Mon May 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Thanks, Julia. You know ever since I started eating this way, I have felt more peaceful. Not that I was "warlike" or anything. But, I feel calmer and don't get upset as easy. Hmmmm I do believe what Will Tuttle says and I am sure this diet lowers blood pressure as well.

And, on another note, my husband, who used to hunt before I knew him is on this diet!! People can change. (Although my husband, as long as I have known him, has always been a kind man).

Thanks again and I am going to look at the site!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whvr8sU/]
[/url]
simoncat

Return to The Lounge