Battle of the Green Smoothies - Part I

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Battle of the Green Smoothies - Part I

Postby CHEF AJ » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 am

Another Tasty Episode of "The Chef and The Dietitian"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9jkA1zdFt8
Love & Kale,
Chef AJ
www.EatUnprocessed.com
www.HealthyTasteOnline.com
CHEF AJ

Re: Battle of the Green Smoothies - Part I

Postby dianeb1944 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 am

Hi Chef AJ,
I have been watching your videos on the website and I have just ordered your DVD via the mail. I live in Northern California and would like to attend any online classes you offer unless you ever come up this way (Roseville-Sacramento area). I wrote once re your 30 Day challenge out of towner because it sounded like an internet class but I got no response and I now see it is full. Also I see that one must take the Intro Class FIRST before the 30 day challenge and it looks like it is only offered in LA. Any suggestions as to how we folks who don't live in LA and can't bop down can take advantage of youe great knowledge and classes? Thanks so much and really enjoy you and your recipes. I am a borderline diabetic and have been mostly plant based for 2 years now. Have begun slipping lately and want to get back on solid track. Diane
dianeb1944

Postby CHEF AJ » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 am

I am so sorry if I missed your e-mail. Please always feel free to
e-mail me privately at [email protected]. Our next challenge will be in January 2010. If you have the DVD you won't need the intro class, especially as a remote participant. We are working on finding a way to film the classes. My next class is October 10th and I am trying to get my husband to film it. I do travel everywhere to teach. Just have to be enough students.

Love & Kale,
Chef AJ
Love & Kale,
Chef AJ
www.EatUnprocessed.com
CHEF AJ

Postby dianeb1944 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 am

Great and keep me infomed if possible as to online classes. Would love to do the 30 day challenge. What is the 30 Day Challenge Out of Towner? Is that what I am looking for? Diane
dianeb1944

Postby CHEF AJ » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:17 am

It's the same as the 30 day challenge if you lived here but without the food. You get a really cool workbook (with homework), on-line and phone support and an interactive blog with videos. The next one will start in January 2011.

Love & Kale,
Chef AJ
Love & Kale,
Chef AJ
www.EatUnprocessed.com
CHEF AJ

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning