Jeff/anyone...please help!!! TC/LDL challenge

A place to get your questions answered from McDougall staff dietitian, Jeff Novick, MS, RDN.

Moderators: JeffN, carolve, Heather McDougall

Jaggu

Postby f1jim » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Just so we are accurate I didn't say you had an issue limiting fats. I said "the whole idea of limiting fats has been an issue for you."
The two statements are miles apart. I encourage you to go through your posts and tell me differently. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

You said
"So when one says, a drop of oil is all words problem, I question how?"

I don't understand this question. If you are asking why small amounts of added oil can be problematic, it's old ground, and it involves the constriction of arteries after consumption of most any oil. This can be lethal to someone with heart disease. This was proven with the Brachial Artery Test also known as BRAT. This is solid established fact.
f1jim
While adopting this diet and lifestyle program I have reversed my heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, and lost 54 lbs. You can follow my story at https://www.drmcdougall.com/james-brown/
f1jim

Previous

Return to Jeff Novick, RD