Carroll & Debbie's 30 Day joint journal

Share a great recipe or restaurant, ask a question about how to cook something, or mention a good ingredient substitute or packaged food.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Re: Carroll & Debbie's 30 Day joint journal

Postby Melinda » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:13 am

Hi Deb - I love reading your journal, plus your blog. I understand that right now you're sick, and don't feel like eating much. However, you are often sleep deprived because of your young family, and I found that when I worked night shifts as a nurse, that it would put my appetite into overdrive! I read an explanation about it somewhere, regarding the brain, due to one's body being screwed up due to erratic sleep. So perhaps that is why you are having trouble losing weight, due to a larger appetite than would be normal for you. I really don't know how much you are eating, just thought I would mention the sleep thing.
Melinda

Postby Melinda » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:45 am

Hi Deb - I find if I listen to my thirst I just don't drink enough water during the day, and then like you I want to drink water all evening, with the same result.
Melinda

Postby janluvs2heel » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:31 am

t
Last edited by janluvs2heel on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janluvs2heel

Postby sksamboots » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 am

Deb, I did some cleaning yesterday too. Always feels good to do that. Your doing great. Keep on keepin on :nod:
sksamboots

Return to Food, Recipes & Meal Planning