Thanks for explaining weight loss article!

Give us your thoughts on the latest McDougall mailings here

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve

Thanks for explaining weight loss article!

Postby S B » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 am

Thanks to Dr. McDougall for the little email announcement explaining that weight loss article in the recent news.

Thank you for pointing out that the American Heart Association Diet is NOT the same as McDing! The McDougall dietary plan is much lower in fat and has NO cholesterol!

See...

Dr. McDougall Reports - Advertising Passed Off As Research Confuses the Public Again at:
http://www.drmcdougall.com/misc/2008oth ... 6news.html
`
I believe we McDougallers can have a loud enough voice to influence enough people to cut back on livestock consumption/farming that we CAN have a positive impact on global warming -- if we REALLY try!
S B

Interesting video!

Postby KristaO » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:12 am

You're right, Eileen, some people just don't want to know the truth. I remember ordering food in a restaurant and saying "No cheese" and the lady said: "Really? No cheese??" And I said, "Do you know how bad it is and what is in it?" And she covered her ears! And said "Don't tell me!"

Thanks for posting that video. It's very good. It reminds me of the wise quote from momof4: "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony--Gandhi"
KristaO

Return to Comments on Latest Newsletter or Star McDougaller