OCT '09-MWL GROUP-"ON PLAN, PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!&

For those wanting to learn about and follow the McDougall Maximum Weight Loss Program. You can also join our monthly weigh-ins.

Moderators: JeffN, f1jim, carolve, Heather McDougall

Postby cowgirrlup » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:16 pm

debbie wrote:Yes thank you Mariead11 for tallying the losses.
And thank you for LauraA for counting down the days.

I agree! Thank you!
:-D
On plan and happy.

WE can do this. :D
I have bursts of being a lady, but it doesn't last long.

The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating.
cowgirrlup

Postby amyla51 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Thanks, Maread, for track of our progress. I will send a reminder out to everyone on Wed. night and will tally the results on Friday.
Question: Should I start a new year, since this is the one year anniversary for some of you? Or should I continue to add to what was accomplished last year? I saved her long list of dates, so I can do either.
Letha, we need you here, whether you post or not, new recipes or not.

Have a good weekend everyone, and try to avoid the little chocolate "goblins"!

Amy :)
Amy in NH

"Potato Power!" (courtesy of Jeff Novick)
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
"On Plan and planning to stay that way." (Thanks, Letha)
amyla51

Postby LauraA » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:11 am

amyla51 wrote:Thanks, Maread, for track of our progress. I will send a reminder out to everyone on Wed. night and will tally the results on Friday.
Question: Should I start a new year, since this is the one year anniversary for some of you? Or should I continue to add to what was accomplished last year? I saved her long list of dates, so I can do either.
Letha, we need you here, whether you post or not, new recipes or not.

Have a good weekend everyone, and try to avoid the little chocolate "goblins"!

Amy :)

Hi, and thanks so much for signing on! I'm not sure how you should proceed. We didn't start tracking weight loss until December. We posted losses last Nov, but didn't total them in anyway. I'd say that we should "celebrate" one year on Nov 1, but that we should wait until January to start a new year of weight losses. I think that once we have Nov and Dec totals, we should say X amount lost in Dec 2008, and X amount lost is 2009,, and then start a new year! What do you think, Letha and others?
Take care, LauraA

"ON PLAN, AND PLANNING TO STAY THAT WAY!"
Letha
LauraA

Postby LauraA » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:15 am

LET'S FINISH STRONG-
THERE ARE 62 DAYS LEFT IN 2009!

Hi all, and Happy Halloween! I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Keep away from scary things (like candy!)
My on line class in plant based nutrition is going really well. For anyone frustrated with rate of weight loss, the class is a great reminder that we are doing so much good for our health just by eating a plant based diet. It is a nice focus! Take care, LauraA
Take care, LauraA

Letha
LauraA

Postby Starchyme » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:41 am

Sounds good to me, Laura.

Happy to hear your classes are going well. Enjoy!
Happy McDougalling!
Starchyme

Postby Letha.. » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:49 am

Good morning all. I’m on plan and planning to stay that way.

Thanks Amy for saying I’d be missed. I’m not going anywhere. I need you folks. :)

Laura, Your class sounds great & I like your plan for the group statistics. I was going to write a special post to start the November thread. Are we doing anything else to celebrate our one year anniversary?
Letha
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
Carl Sagan
Letha..

Postby Della Street » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 am

I love the idea of this monthly MWL tracking and look foward to joining you for November. I am currently working on ridding 40 extra lbs from my frame. So far, I'm down 10 lbs or 20%.
Della Street
http://cotton-picker.blogspot.com
http://cottonpickercooking.blogspot.com
Della Street

Postby LauraA » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:03 am

Letha.. wrote:Good morning all. I’m on plan and planning to stay that way.

Thanks Amy for saying I’d be missed. I’m not going anywhere. I need you folks. :)

Laura, Your class sounds great & I like your plan for the group statistics. I was going to write a special post to start the November thread. Are we doing anything else to celebrate our one year anniversary?
Letha

Hi, and by all means write your special post! I finally started the Nov thread. I was out with grandkids all day, then tonight came to an airport motel since my flight leaves at 6 AM tomorrow morning. I'm sorry that I didn't get the new thread going a little sooner. Take care, and see you all on the November thread!! LauraA
Take care, LauraA

Letha
LauraA

Previous

Return to Maximum Weight Loss Program