Starring: Jeff Novick, MS, RD, LD, LN
This is the DVD you’ve been waiting for! Chef and dietitian Jeff Novick MS RD shows you how to make a variety of DELICIOUS — and healthy — veggie burgers.
You make them from scratch using beans, rice, oatmeal and spices. By varying what kinds of beans and spices you use — and substituting other ingredients, you end up with an unbelievably delicious and filling meal.
And there are so many different styles of burgers Jeff demonstrates! And a PDF file on the DVD that gives you recipes and info.
If you enjoy veggie burgers, you will end up making these burgers a permanent and continuous part of your healthy diet!
And fries? Jeff’s got ’em! Only there’s no frying or grease involved. Jeff will show you how to make the most yummy and satisfying steak fries. You’ll want to eat Jeff’s Burgers & Fries every day. Seriously!
Jeff also shares secrets on healthy condiments, low salt and low sugar barbecue sauces, breads, buns — you can eat these burgers in a variety of ways.
There are so many nice things about Jeff Novick’s Burgers and Fries DVD! Let’s start with how low calorie they are, and realize that you can have one burger, two, three…and you’re full but have eaten a very small amount of calories!
And you don’t have to be vegan, vegetarian or a healthy food-love to enjoy these burgers. We make them for all our non-veg friends and they LOVE them like we do!
We will ship you the packaged DVD version of this program to watch from your DVD player.
Rave Reviews about Jeff’s Burgers & Fries DVD:
- “Made my first Novick burgers today. They were awesome! Made them with a black bean sweet potato twist. Also made your fries. SO good as well! Looking forward to getting my dvd for more ideas.”
- “Yes! Perfect. Enjoying the curry burger now, with some peas and garlic kale – fantastic!”
- “I like your DVDs because you point out the basic ingredients and then it’s very easy to be creative. While I was watching today I took a can of kidney beans and used some barley that I had cooked yesterday. I mixed in some oats, salsa and Mexican spice and in less than ten minutes I was eating a delicious burger!”
- “I made burgers tonight, the basic, no frills version so I could establish a baseline. Wonderful! The TEXTURE was very good…my efforts at burgers have been mushy, but these were very good! I may not have to experiment much beyond this one recipe! And it is so fun to see the girls…we really have a wonderful community…”
- “I love volume 1 and now I love volume 2. I made some burgers while I was watching. The key is how easy and fast the burgers are and they taste great!”
- “Just got the DVD and it is over 2 hours of wonderful information. Exceptional value!!!”
- “Just received my copy, looking forward to learning the magic Jeff cooks up in his kitchen!”
- “Super video! A must for every family.”
- “Finished watching the dvd and put burgers on the menu this week. They look fast enough for a weeknight meal. Thanks!”
- “Just finished watching the dvd last night. Luv luv it. Have all of the ingredients for burger Sunday.”
- “Got it yesterday. Watched it last night. Love it! Thank you.”
- “I have converted my wife from the store bought black bean burgers to several variations of Jeff’s recipe made up of 4 or 5 ingredients. We both love them and as Jeff points out, they are whole foods, cheap and easy to make!”
- “Fast Food 1 and 2 are must haves. I never realized how easy and FAST it is to create great tasting healthy meals.”
- “After watching volume 2 today I feel sorry for Garden Burger, Amy’s, Dr Praeger, Boca…because I won’t be buying those products anymore. I can make better healthier ones now. I didn’t buy those products very often, but it was nice to have some Garden Burgers on hand for a quick meal now and then. I put three burgers in the freezer today, I’m sure they will taste great. I know the one I ate today right after I cooked it was excellent.”
- “Once you make these burgers you won’t settle for one of the over processed, tasteless, expensive, substitutes for real food again. There is nothing that feels as good as knowing there is no doubt about what you put in your body after eating these. No textured soy protein, no egg whites, no milk products, no high sodium. Nothing but the good stuff. Is there any better feeling than feeding your family and kids something this healthy? That and at a price that screams bargain!”