Title: Questions & Answers with Dr. Lisle
Description: Douglas J. Lisle, Ph.D. is the psychologist for the McDougall Wellness Program and the Director of Research for True North Health Center. Dr. Lisle has lectured at Stanford, Cornell, and other universities and is the co-author of The Pleasure Trap: Mastering the Hidden Force that Undermines Health and Happiness. He is the founder of Esteem Dynamics (esteemdynamics.org).
- The basics of a starch based diet.
- Exercise, diet and will power.
- The real reason for exercising.
- Why are some people hostile to vegan diets?
- Salt intake and high blood pressure.
- Cravings are psychological and physiological events.
- Addiction and The Pleasure Trap explained.
- How to gain weight.
Presenter: Douglas J. Lisle, Ph.D.
Host: Gustavo Tolosa, DMA