Title: Dr. McDougall, Q&A Session #2 of 2017
Description: In this live webinar, Dr. McDougall answers questions submitted by you
Presenter: Dr. John A. McDougall, MD
Host: Moderator, Gustavo Tolosa, DMA
Recorded: January 26, 2017
- High Carb/Low Carb Diets and recent unbiased studies.
- Kevin Hall from National Institute of Health.
- Diabetes and glucose monitors and why using them is not a good idea.
- How to revert diabetes with low cost and no side effects.
- How to age gracefully and how long we can expect to live if we eat a clean diet based on whole foods, plant based and starch centered.
- Fluoride, take it or leave it?
- Ketosis and why it is NOT good to be on ketosis.
- Salt is not the real problem. So what is the real problem?