Summer Vegetable Sauté
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 20 minutes
I like this served over pasta, but you can choose any grain or potato, or serve alone.
- 4 large garlic cloves, diced
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp vegetable broth
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 4 cups kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups cooked cannellini beans
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp basil, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
Saute garlic in 1 tablespoon vegetable broth for 2 minutes. Add zucchini, kale, cannellini beans and 1 cup stock and cook, stirring often, for about 10 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 10 more minutes. Remove from heat, stir in basil and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve over pasta, grains or potatoes.