Quickest Pasta Ever
Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 15 minutes
This is a fast and easy way to have an easy and delicious pasta meal on your table in hardly any time at all. Vary the sauces used to suit your family's tastes.
- 8 ounces uncooked whole grain pasta of your choice
- 15 ounce can chopped diced tomatoes, flavored or fire roasted
- 1/2 cup medium salsa of your choice
- 1/2 cup mild salsa of your choice
- strips of fresh basil, if desired
Put a large pot of water on to boil.Drop in the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Combine the pasta and sauce together and serve at once. Season with a few strips of fresh cut basil, if desired.
This may also be made with all mild salsa instead of half medium and half mild, or if you like things spicier, then use all medium or hot salsa instead of the mild.