Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 10-12 minutes
- 2 cups Basic Mexican Bean Filling
- 1 large Kabuli Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup ripe olives, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Tofu sour cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Spread the bean filling over the crust. Layer the onions, tomatoes, olives and green chilies over the beans. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crust is golden. Remove from oven. Top with shredded lettuce, salsa and tofu sour cream, if desired. Slice and serve.
Hint: Kabuli pizza crust is made by Dallas Gourmet Bakery. Many natural food stores carry this brand. Or you may order it by calling (972) 247-9835. It is made with no dairy or added oils. A recipe for Basic Mexican Bean Filling can be in Miscellaneous.