Spicy Vegetable Bean Dip
Prep: 20 minutes Chill: 1 hour
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 tsp bottled minced garlic
- Several twists freshly ground pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 15 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 3 (about 1/2 cup) green onions, chopped
- fat-free tortilla chips
Mix red wine vinegar, Tabasco Sauce, garlic, and pepper together to make a sauce.
In a large bowl, mix avocado, beans, corn, and green onions together.
Pour sauce over beans and vegetables, mix well. Serve with chips.
Hint: You can also use other kinds of beans such as white beans, kidney beans and/or garbanzo beans. This dish needs to be served the same day it is made.