Garbanzo Spinach Salad
Prep: 15 minutes Chill: 1-2 hours
This is one of my favorite salads and very often I eat this right after putting it together. It keeps well in the refrigerator for several days.
- 3-15 ounce cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup oil-free Italian dressing or Asian dressing
- several twists freshly ground pepper
Combine beans and vegetables in a bowl. Pour dressing over and toss to mix. Season with fresh ground pepper. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours for best flavor.
A recipe for Asian Dressing can be found in Dressings.